WWA hold regular B Corp events where we, and our partners, share our experiences of B Corp verification, discuss how meaningful our association with the B Corp movement is and explore ways in which we can come together to use business as a force for good, and through business do the right thing for our communities.
Please fill out the form below if you would like more information on our WWA B Corp events, collaborating with WWA, or to contact our B Corp Team
Better gender diverse workforce than the industry average
Meals delivered to the vulnerable during COVID19 using WWA EVs
CO2 saved by WWA using EV miles in the last 2 years
Being a B Corp™ is the start of a long journey
Our B Corp™ certification is the start of a journey of continuous learning and improvement. As a B Corp™, we recognise that this is just the beginning. We are focused on how we can directly impact People, Places and Planet by:
• Supporting our teams to develop personally and professionally in their roles.
• Listening to and influencing our partners and stakeholders in the built environment to deliver better outcomes for clients and communities.
• Establishing collaborative, long-lasting relationships with clients, consultants, and the wider community.
Declaration of Interdependence
We envision a global economy that uses business as a force for good.
This economy is comprised of a new type of corporation—the B Corporation®— which is purpose-driven and creates benefit for all stakeholders, not just shareholders.
As B Corporations® and leaders of this emerging economy, we believe:
• That we must be the change we seek in the world.
• That all business ought to be conducted as if people and place mattered.
• That, through their products, practices, and profits, businesses should aspire to do no harm, and benefit all.
• To do so requires that we act with the understanding that we are dependent upon another and thus responsible for each other and future generations.
For more information about WWA’s B Corp Certification, please get in touch.